Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 1 DONE of Insanity 60 Day Challenge

**phew**

How happy I am that I completed week 1! OK, Ill be honest. This workout is completely wearing me out! I dont know if its the combination of never getting 6 or more hours of sleep a night, or just the work out in general, but I have been exhausted! So, yesterday I completely wanted to cry, thinking of doing the workout on my Handy Dandy calendar, which was Cardio Strength and Plyo (a.k.a Assault On Arms and Shoulders).
What did I do? I went crying over to Heather, Ms Beachbody Coach Extraordinaire, who assured me rest and recovery is as important as the work itself. I had missed my Recovery day this week, so she suggested I do some Yoga Meltdown yesterday as my Recovery, and to take today completely off. 
Music. To. My. Eyes.
All in all, I am very happy with my first week. I think tomorrow will kick off a real, true, INSANE week of working out. Now I know what to expect. Now I know how much I can push myself.
If anyone reading this has wanted to try Insanity, do not let the thoughts "i cant do that" enter your mind! ANYONE can do this! Give your best, thats all you need! Growth is exciting!
Measurements coming next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment